Sunday, August 3, 2008

Feeling Out Of Place

*Fidget*...*squirm*...*shrug and sigh*...

I've been thinking too much, over thinking, every little thing that is going on.

Dallas doesn't fit me, my apartment doesn't fit me, my time doesn't fit me, my sleeping schedule doesn't fit me, and sometimes I don't feel like I fit the very nice people that I have met in Dallas - both on the job and my other circles of friends.

Do I just belong outside of the circle?

I'm coming up on my one year anniversary at my first job. I soon want to write a post on the last year - one year out of school (which I already passed in May), one year out in the real world, and one year at my job (coming up this Wednesday). Sometimes it's like, "Wow, already a year!" and sometimes it's like "Whoa, it has been only a year."

Lots of ups and downs - quite evenly split, really. I feel like every other day is an up and down, probably also within a day, definitely within a week, and then months have already gone by.

It's hard to plant my feet firmly when life insists on tossing me up into the wind...the hurricane, maybe.

Just feeling kinda weird this weekend...those ups and downs.

No comments: